Tenant Information and Charges
To proceed with an application to let one of our properties we require the following:
Administration fee - £175 for the first applicant (Non refundable)
Each subsequent applicant thereafter will be £50.00 (Non refundable)
ALL PROPERTIES ARE OFFERED AS SEEN AND ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
Applicants will be charged costs incurred in the event of withdrawing from a letting
When returning completed paperwork we will require documents supporting proof of identity and residency;
1. Passport or driving licence
2. Original service/utility bill addressed to the applicant
3. We will also require proof of income/benefits. i.e. contract of employment or payslips.
Once the credit check has been processed you are then required to pay:
· A surety deposit normally equal to one and a half month's rent, which will be returned at the end of a satisfactory tenancy.
· First month's rent to be paid in advance, subsequent payments being made monthly by standing order.